Back to People
I graduated from University of North Carolina Chapel Hill in 2011 with a BS in Mathematics and Biogoloy.
I am currently enrolled in the Genetics PhD Program at Michigan State University.
Application of bioinformatics tools and mathematical modeling to 'omics' data
In particular I have experience and/or am interested in:
- Genome/Transcriptome sequencing and annotation
- Identification of DNA sequence or features
- Classification of genes/genomic features using Markov Chains or Machine Learning
- Modeling extant gene expression/evolution of expression using Linear Models and ODEs
- Inferrence of ancestral gene sequences and/or expression states
It is best to reach me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org